Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lots went on today!


Today at the group meeting at Michael's work, they surprised him with a baby shower! He had no clue, so he said that was fun! There was cake, punch, and fruit, and there were some gifts. One of his coworkers put together a basket and it was very cleaver to package the clothes the way she did, fun! We now have a going home outfit for Cassie!


Luke had his 18 month appointment today:
He is 34 1/2 inches tall, and he is 25lbs.
His Dr. says that he is growing great! And he even did well with the shot that he had...a bit of a delayed reaction on the crying, but he did well, and won't have to have anymore shots til his 2 year appointment.

These are some pictures of the past week. Luke has found and now knows how to unzip his zipper to his jammies. He likes to sit in the front of the new double stroller, he wanted to be there several times that day. And the car seat we have just barely fits in the back, and even though Luke's head touched the car seat when he sits there, he doesn't seem to mind. And we think it's very cute when he curls up to watch a show!

(sorry no pictures of me, maybe another time)

I even saw the Dr. today. My Dr. had a death in the family so she wasn't there, so I saw the other Dr. in the office again. Everything looks good, and even though the pain that I am having in my legs is for the most part annoying, I just have to ride the next few weeks out. I am still having braxton hicks every now and then, and have dilated a bit more than 2 weeks ago.... Now I see the Dr. every week, I'm hoping my Dr. will be back by next week, I'll just have to wait and see.

I have to go and find the courthouse down town this week. I was pulled over for having an expired state inspection (it expired in Feb.). So now that the state inspection is done, I have to go and show proof that it was done and pay the fine and/or whatever court costs there are. I have 11 days from when I was pulled over to do that, so I'll have to make sure and get that done to avoid a warrant out for my arrest...can't very well now have this baby in jail now can I!
And Ender (not to be left out!) is doing good! He was so good with Luke when Luke was born, that we're sure that he will be just as good with Cassie when she gets here!

4 comments:

Michelle Starrs said...

Hah! i wonder if they would really arrest you? Our babies are coming so soon! It's insane! can't wait to see pictures of Cassie :) What a cute name!

Mary said...

Oh good luck to you these next few weeks! Luke is looking so grown up and WOW you will love that stroller. Good times ahead! Keep me posted and thanks for your sweet words!

The Butler Gang said...

Jeannie,
I love reading your updates too, and sorry we're deleting our blog, but it's something that's been on my mind a lot -- but who knows maybe we'll get back into it, we'll see, I'm still thinking about it. But check it out in the next week or so, I'm going to add some last pictures and then if you could (because I'm not sure I have it or not) please give me your e-mail in the comments then I can be sure to keep you in contact. By-the-way congrats on baby #2 and the fact you can now have your girl - hooray!!! Hope all goes well and Luke and Ender are adorable. I can't believe how much they both have grown.

Texas Welch's said...

Jeannie, I am so excited for you. I can't believe she will be here so soon. I tried to call today, but the number I have does not work. I was wondering if you would like all of Paige's clothes??? A lot of it will not come to use until winter time but it is a lot of Children's Place stuff. I also have a few bows and stuff to. Just let me know #940-367-4368