Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Problem....

Luke has now been able to open the doors with lever handles on them for a couple of weeks. We switched out most of the door knobs when Ender could open the lever doors, but the ones we didn't switch were the coat closet and the linen closet. I really don't care if Luke gets into the linen closet...it's the coat closet that's the problem. Luke likes to eat shoes. And I have a broom in the closet, but I noticed the other day that it is also where we are keeping Ender's 30 foot leash....that could be a big problem. Usually I am within ear shot and can here the squeak as the door opens, but today I got tired of constantly removing Luke from the closet and had to get a little creative.
Solution.....
This is our coat closet door. I put a bowl over the door handle and used package tape to keep the bowl on. It works great! But now Michael has to keep his shoes and coat elsewhere until the door handle gets replaced. I plan on making a little list of things Michael can help me with/do while I am in Seattle for 3 weeks...door knobs is one of them!

No comments: