Friday, February 6, 2009

Almost 23 weeks


Okay, so here is a belly picture. I've had a request or two and I guess I have just been lazy. Some pictures were taken a couple of weeks ago, but in one Michael cut off my head (just to be funny...hahaha!), and in the rest of them I didn't like them, so I didn't post them. Things are going well with this pregnancy, aside from the sciatic nerve problems I am having, and so it is all down hill from here now that I have passed the half way point. I have another appointment the first week in March, and that one will be the really long appointment because it will be the glucose test, I'm already anticipating just how hungry I'll be. It's great to feel the baby moving around so much although she seems to be on my bladder more than Luke ever was at this point. I'm able to eat more sweets this pregnancy, with Luke, even if I wanted to eat something sweet I couldn't bring myself to eat it so I had to pass up some very delicious looking sweets...I guess I am making up for it now! We, or I guess I should say I, am slowly getting things ready and collected, put together, washed, folded, etc. for when Cassie gets here. My goal is to have everything on my list that I want to have done completed by early to mid May...I can totally do it (we shall see)!

7 comments:

Maegan said...

Your baby bump is too cute! Good luck on your list! They seem to never end, but you can get done everything you want by then. Can't wait to meet her!

The Reimers Family said...

You look so adorable!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

awe, you look great! Have you gained the same as with Luke? My S. nerve was HORRIBLE with Kylie. I could barely walk the last month. Are you going to get an epidural with Cassie? I am terrified to get yet another one. My back still hurts from mine and that was 3 moths ago. Good Luck!!!

TheFischerFam said...

You look great! I hope your sciatic nerve pain doesn't get any worse as your pregnancy goes along.

Gwen said...

Oh man, I know what you mean. With Adam I craved muchacos, oranges, and peanut butter sandwiches. With this girl I want sweets all the time. Yesterday I made brownies just so I could eat a ridiculous amount of brownie batter -- followed by two fresh from the oven brownies. Completely gluttonous.

Michelle Starrs said...

you look so good! how exciting! i'm happy you posted a picture :)

zr2illusions said...

Holy cow! It actually looks like you're having a baby! in the best possible way. :-)