Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grrrrrr...

I wish Allstate would stop mailing me the letter that the mail me telling me that they are still in the process of trying to recover our deductable(S) that we paid on our claim and that the other party has not yet complied with the request for payment!

We are never going to see that money again! And we knew that and counted on never seeing it again! We actually made two claims, in April 2006, for the flooding we had in our house... almost 3 years ago! Also in the letter they tell me that I have the option of pursuing the money on my own. If Allstate can't get the money, what makes them think I can?

I guess maybe I should contact Allstate and tell them not to send me anymore letters. I get them in the mail, it makes my blood boil and I get angry, and then I get over it in a while just in time to get another letter in a few months....

Stop dangling this in my face...especially when the money would be nice to have!

Besides we are no longer with Allstate. We liked them and all, but when we moved they refused to insure our home because of the claims that we made. And since we wanted our car insurance and home insurance with the same company for the discount...we took our business elsewhere.

Rant over... maybe I can sleep better tonight!

1 comment: