Saturday, July 11, 2009

Post for the week

At some point in time I would like to start posting more than once a week again! But for this week, this is what you get! Enjoy!



Pictures from the past couple of weeks.

I finally got around to taking and posting Cassies 1 month pictures. I have a friend who took her daughters picture in the same chair every month, and I thought that was a great idea beacuse you can will be able to really see the changes in Cassie as she grows because the chair will stay the same! I can't remember when the picture of Cassie on the pink background was taken, but I thought it was cute, so here it is!


I had to bring in the ladder this week to do some of the cleaning that I couldn't reach. I wasn't able to get to the things I wanted to do while Luke and Cassie were asleep, so the ladder sat in the living room for a few hours waiting for a time when I could get to them. Luke thought that that was the purfect spot to sit and watch his shows.


Luke has adjusted really well to Cassie, I may have mentioned that before, so I was able to get another picture of Luke sitting next to Cassie. If you are wondering what he is doing with his arm up in the air, he was telling me what an elephant says!


Oh! And Cassie satrted smiling this week!

No comments: