Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick post



Going home day!

Cassie and I have been home just over a week now. I have given Cassie a nickname...Chiclet! Yes, like the gum...she's just so small and sweet!
Michael's Mother was here helping last week and we were really grateful for that help! (and will miss Grandmother and Grandpa while they are in WA. for the summer)

I'm not sure yet what Luke thinks of all of this change going on, but I did manage to snag these pictures... The first picture, that's the closest he's gotten all week, and then the second picture was taken about 5 minutes after the first.
Luke does know who Cassie is because he will point, wave and blow kisses her way!

7 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

She is so gorgeous and I think that her new nickname fits her perfectly!

Walter Family said...

Those pictures are so precious! I'm sure Luke will be a great, protective big brother to her! :)

TheFischerFam said...

So cute! I love those last two pictures of Luke and Cassie.

Rosalie Erekson Stone said...

Adorable photo showing Luke with his head on the pillow! I agree that he will be a great big brother!

Amber said...

Congrats again! She's a doll.

Juli Chan said...

Jeannie, these pictures are so precious! Little Cassie is just so adorable:) How are doing with two kids?

Larry & Erica Evans said...

ok, I totally need to get you some fab. bows!!! : )

see ya soon. can't wait to meet your kids. I can't believe we've never seen Luke either!