Saturday, June 7, 2008

The proof is in the pudding...

...or something like that! Well, anyway, here is a video clip of Luke crawling. This was taken yesterday, and I can't count how many times today that we have already had to pull him away from the TV stand, and he has only been up less then two hours! I was getting ready for a walk this morning, left Luke playing with his toys, and when I came back he was gone. I thought that he had crawled in to be with Michael, but he had just crawled on the other side of the couch and I just couldn't see him! I think I will start vacuuming every night, or roll Luke up in tape or flannel so he can help with all of Ender's fur!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

belive it or not, i have to vacuum at least twice a day! but thats becos my kids sneak crackers and thing into the living room and drop crumbs and little miss jackie likes to pick them up and eat them!

way to go luke! poor mom and dad....its the game of up and down and hide and seek!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute stage--even though it does involve a lot of snatching things out of his hands!

Unknown said...

I love the idea of having Luke help pick up Ender's hair. Can we borrow him for Kona's?? He's very cute. It's a fun stage - enjoy it even with all the challenges because it goes by FAST.

Larry & Erica Evans said...

So... (jokingly) have you let them share toys yet? HA HA HA HA! Soon they will be playing hide & go seek together! HA

Michelle Starrs said...

So when you commented on mine it took me a few minutes to figure out who it was! as soon as i saw a picture of you i knew... your baby luke is such a cutie! And i love your dog. We're getting a dog next year and i'm so excited :)
Michelle