Friday, June 27, 2008

Luke swimming!

We knew that Luke loves the bathtub, so we were glad when he loved the pool! It was really fun to take him swimming! The one thing that he didn't like, was the pre-pool...the getting ready for the pool. He did not like being slathered with sunscrean and at first he didn't like wearing his new hat. But he got use to all of that! This is at the reunion, they had two kiddie pools there and one larger pool. I'm glad that there were two kiddie pools there because there were a lot of kids. Michael went in the pool with him first and since my hands were dry, I took the pictures! Then Michael handed Luke over to me so I could be in some pictures with him, I figured that it was good for me to be in some pictures with Luke since I am always the one behind the camera! We borrowed a baby floatie from one of Michael's couisns, and the first thing that Luke did when we put him in it was sit back and relax! It was very cute! He loved that floatie! I think we will find one and get it for Luke and try and take him swimming a few times this summer. Our neighborhood doesn't have a community pool, but our friends have a pool in their neighborhood and said just let them know if we ever want to go swimming. I would love to take Luke swimming and get him use to the water so he doesn't grow up with a fear of the water or swimming!









3 comments:

Party of Two said...

You can always come to our house too! I need one of those floaties for next year, lol!

Anonymous said...

first, isnt it cute when they become water babies? second, yes jackie looks extremely cute, i might say in the wig!!! they play with that thing all the time! and she loves it...funny huh?

The Reimers Family said...

It still takes Carson a good hour before he warms up to cooling off in the pool.