Monday, May 12, 2008

Luke at 6 months!


Note: No babies were harmed in the making of these photos (I took all of the thorns off the rose).
I can now feel that his teeth have poked up out of his gums, and they feel sharp! He was really cranky today, I'm sure that will be the norm for a while, but we keep his little teething things in the fridge and swap them out. We had three teething things...now we have two...Ender happened to get one! I guess as Luke gets older he will learn now to leave his toys around or they may get eaten!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are GREAT photos! Did you do them yourself?

Jeannie said...

Yes! I did do them myself! I have always liked to dabble in photography. One of my older brothers and his wife do photography, but we moved away, so I have to do pictures myself!

The Reimers Family said...

WHAT A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN! Maybe Ender is also teething?!gtce

Juli Chan said...

Love the pictures! Luke is so handsome and has the cutest smile.