Friday, November 28, 2008

Luke's 1st haircut

Before...and looking very sleepy.I took him to Cool Cuts for kids. We have a couple of people in our ward who cut hair, but I couldn't wait any longer, so I just took him on Wednesday and just walked in. He did great! Luke had to wait a bit but he didn't mind because he just played with the train table they had there! And besides paying as much for Luke's hair cut as we do Michael's hair cuts I am happy with the end result. And we even got a Polaroid picture in a card with his hair in a plastic part.




3 comments:

Larry & Erica Evans said...

too cute! Miss you guys! When are you able to find out if you are having a boy or a girl?

The Reimers Family said...

What a handsome little man! I gave
carson his first cut when he was about 2 months old. Maybe I should've waited longer like normal people?

Juli Chan said...

That is the way to go, playing with a cool car while getting your hair cut! It looks good!!!