Saturday, April 26, 2008

6 Month update

Luke had his 6 month appointment yesterday. It's hard to believe that it has already been 6 months! We weren't even home from the hospital 6 months ago, where does the time go?

Here are the new stats:
17 lbs
26 1/2 inches long
and I can never remember what his head measures, but all in all he is really proportionate, and he is average with all the other 6 month old babies. He still seems really big to me especially whenever I hold him!

He had 4 shots and only gave a slight whimper at the last one, and it was a tired whimper because he wanted to be back asleep.

His next appointment will be when he is 9 months old. My baby is growing up to fast, right before my eyes! I need to take more pictures and videos, at least then that will capture the things that happen fast that I might have otherwise missed!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

Isn't it crazy? It seems like we just had your shower!!